Ham Serving Instructions
Generally 1/2 lb. per person should be sufficient for a dinner setting. 1/3 lb. per person is suitable for a buffet setting.
Ham Size: 8-9 lbs.
• Feeds 14-16 People
• With another meat: Feeds 18-24 People
Ham Size: 9-10 lbs.
• Feeds 18-20 People
• With another meat: Feeds 24-30 People
Ham Size: 15-16 lbs.
• Feeds 22-28 People
• With another meat: Feeds 38-42 People
Serve at room temperature. We don't recommend heating. If you have leftovers, they may be frozen for up to forty-five days.
1. Keep refrigerated until 2-3 hours before eating. Let your ham come to room temperature before serving. Pour excess melted honey seasoning over the top of the ham and serve on a tray.
2. Should anyone want his or her ham hot, take a few slices and microwave, then serve.
3. If you prefer oven warming: 250 degrees in foil (open at top) with pan of water underneath to maintain moisture. 45-60 minutes should be long enough.
*Recommended to serve at room temperature. Due to heating, ham can become tough or dry.
• Okay to refrigerate for 5-7 days.
• Should you have leftovers, freeze in meal-sized portions.
• The bone makes excellent soups!
• Certified Heart Healthy by St. Elizabeth Hospital in Beaumont, TX